1. Eligibility: The 2019-2020 Golden Ticket Promotion (“Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia and Canada, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (“User”). Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion. Being chosen for a Golden Ticket is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Lunatix decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion.
A. Sponsor: Lunatix, Inc 405 Lexington Avenue, 9th Floor, Ste 716, New York, NY 10174
2. Timing: The Promotion begins on August 28, 2019 and ends on October 1, 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
3. How to Participate: User needs to have a valid user account on Lunatix which can be created by providing your first name, last name and email address. User must provide their first name, last name, account email address and choose the city of their Golden Ticket at lunatix.com/goldenticket. No purchase is necessary. Each User may submit only one Golden Ticket for participation. Any attempt by any User to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations , and logins or any other methods will void that User’s entries and that User will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any submission, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. User Selected for Golden Ticket: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will select the potential Golden Ticket winners from all eligible submissions received during the Promotion Period. The winners will be notified by mail, email or phone. Except where prohibited, winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release, which must be received by Sponsor within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to their tickets. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), potential winner will not receive the tickets to any game for any team. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
5. Winners chosen by Lunatix will receive the following:
6. Disqualification: The individual who is selected for the Golden Ticket agrees to attend the game and will not resell their tickets to another individual. If the User is discovered selling their tickets they may be disqualified and may not be entitled to receive tickets to any additional postseason games as of the date of notifcaition to the winner.
7. Release: By receipt of any tickets, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and suppliers, and its parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Participation in the Promotion constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. Odds: Many will enter, up to fifty (50) will win. Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of Golden Tickets will be awarded.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York or the appropriate New York State Court located in Manhattan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
14. Sweeps Results: For any legally required winners’ list and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Golden Ticket Promotion, c/o Lunatix, Inc, 405 Lexington Avenu, 9th Floor, Suite 716, New York, NY 10149.